Projects serving Customers of Record who have incomes 60% or below of State Median Income are eligible to receive an additional $0.025 per net kWh registered on the system Production Meter. Projects located in Economically Distressed Municipalities are eligible to receive an additional incentive of $0.0125 per net kWh registered on the system Production Meter. Qualified Systems are only eligible for one adder and cannot receive both adders. Adders must be applied for within the Application process and cannot be added or removed at a later date if a customer’s income status changes. Adders are applied to net generation at the Production Meter for both the Buy-All Tariff and Netting Tariff.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find more details regarding my REC Incentive payment?
- Can I cash out my Buy-All on-bill credits?
- Why does Eversource's production data differ from my solar app?
- When will I receive my REC incentive payment if my system was installed without a production meter?
- How much will Eversource pay for extra electricity from my solar panels under the Netting Incentive?
- I received this email indicating an incentive adder that I'm eligible for, what does it mean?
- What is the Residential Renewable Energy Solutions (RRES) Payment Portal?
- Where can I access the payment portal?
- What should I do if I'm having issues with the payment portal log in, forms, quarterly direct incentives etc.?
- What incentives are available through the Residential Renewable Energy Solutions (RRES) Program?